Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In stock items to be added

I will be adding more items to the site this week, so rest assured there will be something to choose from :D We've been out of quite a few items over the holidays and now it's time to restock and get everything back to normal! So stay tuned....

Also - coming soon are bracelets again! HOORAY! I'm expecting in February sometime I will be able to list them on the site!

And I know it's been a terribly long time - but Canvas Belts really are coming! I don't know when, but hopefully in the next couple of months. I'll keep you posted!

And last but not least - don't forget to check out the giveaways going on right now!!! A $50 gift certificate for fabulous and slimming swimwear (definitely check it out), a fun and easy read that takes an in depth look at the BlackBerry Addiction (FOUR WINNERS), and (just posted) an adorable and easy product to help you teach your child to tie his/her shoes! Check them all out HERE

Have a great week everyone!!!!

No comments: