Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thinking *OUT OF THE BOX*

I have been so excited about this opportunity for a couple of months now, but wanted to wait until it all happened before posting! I don't remember what directed me to this fun site - what I remember is being immediately excited and signing up right away. 


In 2006, Michelle had the brilliant idea (well I'm sure it occurred long before 2006, but that's when she put it all together) of starting what's called OUT OF THE BOX SAMPLER - helping bring together buyers and sellers in the world of "handmade". For those of us who are tired of searching for the best candles, bath and body, jewelry, gourmet goodies and other handmade businesses' on the web, they do the work for us! 


So take a minute and check out OUT OF THE BOX SAMPLER  - I'm confident you won't be disappointed. Click HERE to see who's in the box for January and yes, you'll see Cute Like Me there!!! What I love most is you get this fabulous box of samples for just $22!!! AND if you live within the USA - Shipping is FREE! (Canadians add $10 - still a steal of a deal in my opinion!). International shipping is also available so be sure to check it out!



I am so excited for our first appearance in *the box* and can't wait to be involved again. 



Have a great week!!!

No comments: